Existing Disorders

Go down

Existing Disorders

Post by The GM on Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:48 pm

Hi!

So by my reckoning we have one disorder to unpack, belonging to Ari. Ari gained this disorder when first seeing the hellish pleasure palaces of the Dark Prince's realm, granted vision of this unholy place by the blasphemy of what Faruha has become. I'd be grateful if you can tell me how this event fundamentally or powerfully changed Ari's psyche, so I can better know when to apply Situational Tests.

The GM
Admin

View user profile http://thedoomedmakuu.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Existing Disorders

Post by wren on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 pm

I think we'd probably best roll this in with her later torture, because I think the two are fundamentally inextricable.

This was her first true exposure to the fundamental inhumanity of Chaos and of the Dark Prince in specific - it was her vision of the true consequences and ramifications of the path on which she is now bound. She will return there - that place has claimed her - and she is no longer free to choose her own destiny. That fatalism, that loss of control - as well as the loss of her friend - has sent her into a state where she no longer believes her will is her own; and to a degree, she is right in that...

Fundamentally, Situational Tests should apply at times when she needs to use intitative or act of her own accord.

wren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The GM on Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:41 pm

Great. I'll follow that advice. As an idea of when you might expect Situational Tests, it'll be when she is isolated or put under pressure to use her initiative. If she fails, she will be encouraged to either freeze up or react instinctively and aggressively.

The GM
Admin

View user profile http://thedoomedmakuu.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum