The Doomed Makuu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 5 Thread

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Turn 5 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Turn 5 Thread

Post by wren Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:42 pm

Gracious replies back: I have control here. Markus is dead, Leonard is under my sway, Patrick is a wreck. It really would I think be possible for you to come. More difficult for Marina, of course. But I've chatted to the mercenaries, I could probably give her enough information to get past their defences...

No sign of our adversaries. Patrick's not saying anything - he's, uh... he's had a bad few days...

Marina worries me. I can't defend myself if she suddenly turns. Fuck, what can I do... I'll think on it...

Gracious takes the oppurtunity at the current time to spend some time with Leonard, helping him in his workshop, and generally being an outlet for any grief he needs to express. He remains with an ear out for any sign of the mysterious figures who seem to have been the architect of much of the Villa's misfortune.

What is the Deacon currently up to?

wren

Back to top Go down

Post by The GM Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:49 pm

No one in the family seemed to confide in Leonard about the haunting, and he himself has little to offer. However, he does recall the morning in which he was terrified out of the room. When asked, he tells Gracious that he heard whisperings in Lady Klossner's ear while she slept, and a feeling of unholy dread wash over the bedchambers. He chokes up slightly, realising that he should have insisted that the deacon was called hours ago.

"What am I to do, Gracious?" he asks again, "You might be my only friend in the entire galaxy."

The deacon is currently in meditation, watched over by his soldiers. He has not yet moved from the tea-room, where the servants are cleaning up the burn marks that have severely damaged the carpet.

The GM
Admin

https://thedoomedmakuu.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by wren Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:50 pm

[To clarify: has the Deacon just remained in the room where the exorcism happened all this time?]

wren

Back to top Go down

Post by The GM Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:56 pm

[That is correct. He is deep in meditation, and the room is now, in some sense, a holy place. It also has loads of charms and Aquilas on the walls. He is also an old man and likes to sit.]

The GM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The GM Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:02 pm

In the meantime, Gracious hears Laval's thoughts: I would like it if you can get me in, but Marina says they've upped security. She's willing to stay out here, though.

The GM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wren Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:43 pm

Come at night, bring a cigarette or something to cover the smoke? I'll find you rooms. Let me know if you're on your way. Tell Marina I can tell her the details of their new security procedure if it would help.

Gracious goes to sit with the Deacon a little in the meantime, and - if the old man allows - makes conversation with him about the history of the Makuu. He is angling for other information or a different perspective on the people he already knows about.

wren

Back to top Go down

Post by The GM Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:26 am

[It is the end of Turn 5. Gracious gains 4 Infamy for completing his Tertiary Objective. Ari gains 3 Infamy for completing his Tertiary Objective.

Fuller post with follow with a new Thread, but I don't quite have time right now.]

The GM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3