The Doomed Makuu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generating a Replacement Character

Go down

Generating a Replacement Character Empty Generating a Replacement Character

Post by The GM Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:53 am

Sadly, Vex is gone. Personally, I think he had quite an epic end: standing alone against a horde of angry fanatics, defeating them, but being laid low by the swing of an arch-fanatic's blade. Now, we have to think about a replacement character.

I've been a bit lax with awarding XP, but when I get round to it (about to go for a supervision, but will update then) it will be 3600 XP. This includes starting XP. A new Heretic will therefore have 3600 XP to spend, but will start with normal Corruption and Infamy levels for a new character. As soon as they are statted, you can start using the character in play.

In terms of fluff, you may be wondering what kind of character is available. As long as it sounds plausible to you, I am happy. It might be a cultist from Imani, who has discovered the attention of the gods and grown in power. It might be a once-fanatic of Kifodini, their eyes opened by Vex's power. It might be a wanderer of the Swaadi wastes, a chaos cultist whose warband has been destroyed. Or it might be backup from Laval's warband, sent to protect the Compact. Or anything else you can come up with!

If you have any questions, just let me know.

The GM
Admin

https://thedoomedmakuu.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down